Friday, September 24, 2010

Crazy Busy Work and Doctors

This week has been insanely busy at my internship! The Summit is coming closer and closer, so I've been working hard on contacting the speakers, moderators, and sponsor for the event in order to get the information for our Summit program. Ay! There are lots of different people to contact, and I have to tell each group different things. It's enough to make me lose my mind!

On top of that, I've been working with my supervisor on trying to work out the hotel arrangements for more than 30 people. That's a whole other headache in itself...But today is Friday and I can sleep in tomorrow morning! :)

On another note, I've injured my foot somehow (I do not know how). Let me just say, having to walk from the bus stop to work and such has NOT been fun. But I visited the doctor yesterday, and they took x-rays to see if I had broken one of the bones in the arch of my foot. Good news is I didn't break anything, but now I'm stuck icing, resting, elevating, and wrapping my foot. And walking anywhere is pretty hard. Hopefully it'll feel better in a few days.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment