Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally Here

I've been in DC a few days, but I've had very limited access to the internet while at the hotel. Mom and I have been happy tourists for the last few days, and boy are we tired! Lots of walking around and seeing the sites.

It's been nice to be here for a few days because I've been able to figure out the metro system, and I feel very comfortable on it. I know my stops to work and we even ventured out during morning rush hour yesterday to see what my commute will be like. I LOVE the metro! It's so easy to get around, and I love not having to drive.

I move into my apartment tomorrow, and I can't wait to see it. The building is very new, and the summer program was the first to use it (I believe). So it should be pretty sweet! I'll update more there when I have permanent internet access.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment